We thank our patients for your continued support and loyalty as we navigate this COVID-19 emergency together. Despite the unprecedented challenges presented to us by COVID-19, Dr. Grossman and the Grossman Dermatology team have taken action to ensure the safety of our patients through a strict, in-office safety protocol. You’ve come to know us for our exceptional patient care, and we’re happy to share that we’ve increased our commitment to you! As California continues to recover, we’ll be implementing the following safety measures as we begin resuming all appointments, in compliance with all local, state, and government mandates:
- Appointment availability is temporarily reduced to allow for social distancing between patients and account for cleaning time after patient treatments.
- All patients must arrive at their appointment with a mask and preferably gloves. We ask that all patients come to their appointments alone; minors may be accompanied by 1 parent or guardian.
- Upon arrival you’ll notice the new protective barriers in place when you check in or out and in the consultation office.
- Our entire staff will be wearing masks and glasses for your protection.
- You will have a quick health screen at the front desk and temperature check, then you’ll be taken to your room.
- Our reception area and exam rooms will no longer offer magazines, books or newspapers in an effort to reduce cross contamination.
- Air purifiers with HEPA filters are located in the waiting room, bathroom, checkout area and exam rooms.
- Once inside your room you’ll encounter the next level of protection, a touchless experience with a designated area for your personal items.
- Exam rooms are thoroughly disinfected between each patient so rest assured when you are in our care.
- Touchless hand sanitizer stations are also located throughout the office for use at any time.
- In the event you need to sign a document, there are designated receptacles for clean and used pens and we are utilizing easy to disinfect clipboards.
- If you select a treatment that requires your mask to be removed, we’ll remove the mask, apply the necessary topical, followed by a protective plastic covering over the treatment area and reapplication of your mask.
We will continue working diligently to try to create the most secure environment possible to keep you healthy and beautiful. We value your trust, and are looking forward to providing you with extraordinary care soon!